After playing Sims 3 for a few days with a small family, I figured out that big ones are much more entertaining since there's always someone to watch. So I made my own little sorority house, Kappa Kappa Kappa (named after the MadTV sorority
Like the MadTV skit, the girls are all a bit skanky, a little bit mean, but all have their good sides still. Aiden
- An indecisive kleptomaniac with a heart of gold. Vanessa
- An accomplished athlete with a long running mean streak. Ticia
- An ambitious business woman who some day dreams of marrying an old rich guy. Meg
- A workaholic medical assistant who sees herself as the mother hen of the group. Alanna
- A girl who talks to herself almost as much as she works on her various novels. Katie
- A cutthroat business woman who takes her title literally. Bai
- A girl with the intellect of Einstein and the morality of Pam Andersen. Alexa
- A self-described goth who is a loner on the outside but secretly loves having 7 roommates.
I'm really loving the Sims because this is what I always wanted to do with dolls but lacked the funding to do so. If anyone remembered my MSD harem idea, this is a lot like it would've been.